Notice: Undefined variable: autoplay in /var/www/wp-content/themes/alliedpra/functions/shortcodes.php on line 22
Absorb the sights and sounds of New Orleans on this entertaining tour of the Big Easy. Over the course of three hours, your group will get a comprehensive look inside a city that is rich in history, music and culinary flair.
Highlights of the New Orleans City Tour include:
- Jackson Square in the heart of the French Quarter
- Esplanade Avenue, where you’ll see Creole mansions amongst 100 year old oak trees
- The famous St. Charles Avenue, past the homes of former Mardi Gras Kings & Queens
- Stately mansions and the world-famous Garden District
What to Expect on Your Tour
On this tour, you’ll get to see a little bit of everything. After pickup from your downtown New Orleans hotel, you’ll cruise to some of the most famous neighborhoods and landmarks in the city, including the historic French Quarter, the Garden District, St. Louis Cemetery and the 9th Ward. Along the way you’ll learn about the cultural, historical and architectural influences that have made New Orleans such a unique city.
This tour includes:
- Narrated tour from a local historian (approximately 3 hours)
- Deluxe round-trip minicoach transportation
- Licensed tour guide onsite
- AlliedPRA staff onsite