The Sazerac, the Ramos Gin Fizz and of course the Hurricane were all developed in the bars and restaurants of New Orleans — some out of curiosity, some out of downright necessity. On this New Orleans cocktail crawl, you’ll visit some of the famous establishments that put these signature cocktails on the map.
Guided by a local cocktail and culinary historian, you’ll be introduced to some of the city’s most famous mixologists as they shake up original creations and local favorites for your enjoyment.
Cocktail Crawl Highlights:
- A walking history of New Orleans original cocktails
- Learn the history behind Crescent City’s world-famous Sazeracs, Pimm’s Cups and more
- A visit to some of the city’s oldest fine dining establishments and watering holes
What to Expect on Your Tour
On this two-hour cocktail crawl you’ll be guided through the French Quarter’s famous streets by a local historian. As you duck in and out of restaurants and watering holes along the way, you’ll sip on some of the city’s world-renowned cocktails while learning about the characters who brought them to life. You’ll also get a chance to visit the city’s oldest restaurant and peak inside of its massive wine cellar, which contains more than 16,000 bottles of wine.
- Narrative walking tour of the French Quarter (Approximately 2.5 Hours)
- Licensed tour guides onsite
- Deluxe round-trip minicoach transportation